Five Africans selected for ADC Awards jury Five Africans selected for ADC Awards jury
By Grey Johannesburg | January 9, 2019
The judges from Africa are:
- - Fran Luckin, chief creative officer, Grey Africa, Johannesburg for Advertising
- - Jenny Ehlers, executive creative director, King James, Cape Town for Interactive
- - Nathan Reddy, chief creative officer, Grid Worldwide, Johannesburg for Brand/Communication Design
- - David Tshabalala, creative director, Suketchi Branding and Design, Johannesburg for Illustration
- - Sarah Waiswa, photographer, Nairobi, Kenya for Photography
More than 150 highly qualified creatives representing 25 countries will judge work from around the world. To view the complete list of all ADC 98th Annual Awards jury members, please click here.
Excellence in craft, design and innovation
“For nearly a century, the ADC Cube has been awarded for work based on excellence in craft, design and innovation,“ said Michael O’Rourke, executive director, ADC. “This strong tradition is alive and well in the hands of this year’s jury members, who are recognised creative leaders in their fields.”
The ADC 98th Annual Awards is part of The One Club for Creativity. Entries can be submitted here, final deadline is 31 January 2019.
Tiered pricing structure
This year’s competition marks the continuation of a tiered pricing structure, designed to make it easier for smaller studios, agencies and freelancers to participate in the ADC Annual Awards.
The fee structure varies depending on whether the submitting firm is a design studio or ad agency. Design studios with between 2-20 employees get a discount (amount varies by discipline), while ad agencies with between 2-50 employees qualify for the tiered pricing discount. Freelance creatives and one-person shops in either design or advertising are eligible for an even greater reduction in their entry fee.
For more information on the ADC 98th Annual Awards, please click here.